View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 06:33 AM   #28
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Luca Brazzi
No its not Jabba's version. Its my version, which has been downloaded from my site, www.sleepy-fish.com, re-encoded to add the RF logo, and make the filesize bigger (but obviously not higher quality) then put on to Racing Flix for their premium members to download for a monthly fee.

Crazy, when the original file is smaller in filesize and available from my site for free.

And they did not ask my permission to host one of my files with their logo.

You may think this is sour grapes...it isn't. I have no intention of making money from hosting my videos. They are available for free. However, unless the CGT file with my logo is removed from Racing Flix, I shall remove all videos from my website, and only make available for download to people I know. Simple as that.

So if people would like to continue getting their videos for free from my site, I suggest you write to RacingFlix and petition them to remove the unauthorised video from the site.

Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com

I support everything Luca has said here 110%...O-Ace should have at least asked him first before taking his video and adding his own banner to it.

I have also noticed the amount of people actually giving O-Ace the credit for the videos and saying how great he is for posting them and to make it worse he seems to accept it without pointing out where they are coming from.

There was a recent 5th gear video posted on RF with a "JW" clearly in the top left corner...on the other side racing flix.com had been added by O-Ace and the credit is listed as 5th Gear / O-Ace without a single mention of JW.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote