Thread: JW GT4 League
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #154
Vansquish
Regular User

Originally Posted by rave426
Yeah, I have always run on the "intended" racing line. The corkscrew on Laguna Seca is tempting, but I say as long has you have the outside 2 wheels of car on the course when making a corner, it is ok. After all this is what some of the "devoted" GT3/4 ranking sites say is legal.....Hell Schuie does it all the time!

I tried that "out of bounds" thing last night. That mess doesnt work for me. LOL... I am faster just using the intended racing line.

Last night I also realized that times at Trail Mountain can be shaved off by using the the grass on the left and right silly bit, coming up to the finish line. Not to downplay anybody on the board, but I wouldnt be surprised if somebody has used that area to shave some time. I think it would be ok if we just used the honor code and everybody stick to the lines. We can go by the driving rules at this site, except for the "full tune" part.

http://www.racing-line.org/gt4/drivingrules.php
Fair enough, sounds like an excellent plan. Good to have a proper set of rules as well, and Laguna has been removed from the list above. There are also a couple of sections on Deep Forest that can be used in a similar way to the Trial Mtn. example you gave.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote