View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 12:11 PM   #44
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by TeflonTron
RC: I don't live in the UK, you ignorant prick.
Well - you have insinuated that many times - besides you sure act like liberal britocrat anytime you get - maybe if younother to put an accurate place name in your avatar we would know where you are from.

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
The FACT of the matter is that the Gepard (and others, including some made in the USA) are better than the Barrett, and that has nothing to do with the US in the slightest: it just is. Were you born in the US, RC? Is that why you have to wave the flag so hard, poephol.
If that was your inference why did you go to great pains to point out the origin of each?

So - is the south african afrikaans refence a clue?

If only you bothered waving a flag - any flag. Seems you are not proud of where you live.
So, the fact that I come across as a Liberal to you makes you assume that I live in England, does it? Am I to infer then, that from your self-righteous, right-wing postings that you live in 1930s Germany? I wasn't aware that my, or anyone's, exact location was that important to you. However, maybe it is, as you love nothing better than putting people in neat little boxes, don't you? Is that all that your brain can digest?

I didn't go to great lengths to point out the origins, laaitle, just that there are alternatives to the iconic Barrett. You then went on a pro-American rant by saying that I was knocking your adopted country (funny how you didn't answer my question about your Nationality or place of birth, isn't it?) and generally acting like the supercilious person that you are.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote