View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 06:02 AM   #15
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by Bizi Jones
I don't c any diff from gt4...this AI better not be shit...

btw when is this prologue coming to the ps3 store? gthd got boring way too quickly
If you cant see any difference between that and GT4 then you have either never really looked at GT4 or you are not really looking at the new footage.

I mean the difference between GTHD and GT4 on a 1080p HD display is astonishing to say the least... and GT4 is already pretty damned good.

In the grand scheme of things, even if the AI is shit at least we know the replays will be more emnjoyable tto watch and the track surfaces will be way better modeled than FM2 are.

Add to that the support for the the G25 (and beyond) and you have the ultimate hot-lapping game ever produced.

I do enjoy FM2, but the pathetic replays and mediocre wheel support and poor track choice make it rather "simple" game.
ive gotta agree with you there,anyone who says there isnt much difference between this and GT4 really must not have played GT4 at all,lol.even if you look at forza 1 to forza 2,the difference is huge,and the GT series,which IMO has always topped the console racing genre since it was first released,this one new one.....in HD,if you simply cant tell the difference.........then im afraid you need to go to specsavers.....(i think only british will know what i mean by that,LOL)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote