View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 06:39 PM   #172
5.7 V10
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Originally Posted by 5.7 V10
I rarely respond to this thread
Whats that? Wanted to be quiet but after searching thru this thread - sorry mate for beeing rude maybe but can you point to a f&king single reply from you in this thread?
Inso same to you. You are registered overhere from 2003, you might know better already.
Next time when someone do something for all of us please leave a note that you do care that it is done.

Thats exactly the point Phobo have, downloading and forgetting to leave even a lousy "thanx" note
+ theres a coutdown on rapidshare wich is about 30-60seconds you have to wait ANYWAYS, so how long takes to write "Thanx" or "Wow, dlding now" or simular while you are waiting?

I hope Phobo will change his mind and keep posting it here if you guys dont be lazy and dont pretend that you never check this thread. If you dont post, others will do same. Otherwise it will be a good lesson for you all

You are right; i could as everyone else could have taken a more time to repsond. I admit it and again you're right i have never posted in this thread.

I've only posted twice in Zippo's video thread,

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=asc&start=880

but i do want to make it clear. I thank all for magazine scans, pictures and videos that i could never ever post. Where i get EVO it's always a month late, as a result TT posts them and i don't have to wait. Hell, i can't go to Geneva, i can't see all of these awesome cars. I do hope Phobo starts posting videos again and i promise i will reply to every single new video and not take them for granted. I only come on Jabbas on the weekend and usually for a very short time, but that is no excuse.

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote