View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 02:30 PM   #19
stradale
Regular User

I just read the video thread that initiated this mess and frankly I can see what ticked you off about it, RC. And yes, the comments about American cars with bad handling directed at Z06s, Ford GTs, Vipers and the likes are getting tiresome, even for a die-hard Euro fan like me.

Problem is, you're not exactly unbiased yourself. You like to provoke people with a different taste just as easily. Plus, when you're trying to convince someone, I feel like I've been shouted at for half an hour when I'm done reading it. That's not helping and will also continue to draw in reactions.

Don't leave, though. Most of your views aren't mine, but that doesn't stop me from laughing at your jokes. And despite your debating style, the Z06's antics have certainly won my respect. In other words, we need both sides here.

This is a community which encompasses a lot of different nationalities, tastes, opinions, interpretations of "facts", like in the real world. With a few thousand members you just can't get along with every single one. In that case, and this is not aimed at RC but at everyone, stay a little out of each other's way.