View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Lost (TV series) - no spoilers if possible

Ok, this marvellous series finally reached our shores (swiss tv) and tonight they aired the 3rd and 4th episodes.

I already read reviews before seeing the first episodes and I knew it could have been good, but actually it is even better

It's really what I like. I always liked that concept (also the survivor style reality were good for me ). and this series seems very well orchestrated so far! Good caracthers, many known faces from other shows, strong personalities and interesting relationships.

Add to this the strange things happening, secrets and so on and fuck me, this series is ice! I don't know how I will be able to wait a whole week before seeing the next episodes.

Right now I could almost kill to know what will happen, but I am forcing me not to tape "lost synopsis" or "lost episodes guide" in google, it wouldn't be fair.

I'd like just to ask to the US friends who already probably saw the whole first season, if it is that good untill episode 25! And also. will all the misteries be solved? Sadly I guess not: I read a second season was confirmed already :bah:

Anyway, great TV series!! :good: