View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:04 PM   #55
graywolf624
Regular User

They most certainly faked the gas station scene. Are there people that would get pissed off at such stupid sayings? Yes.. There are those people in many countries where they would react as such to insulting them (even Britain). But... Its just too much coincidence that a truck full shows up. Also notice you dont actually see any stones. Its hilarious dont get me wrong, but its quite false, even for the deep south. Then again you dont just run into cow roadkill either.. Nor does everyone in the city own a gun. Go to the ghetto though....

Then of course the track.. Clarkson himself has been on many American tracks.. Yet he trys to comment that the one of literally 1000s of tracks in the states has right and left turns... yeah.. umm.. ok..
And then he points out that the track is deserted.. Well yeah.. ya rented it out to shoot the show.. Kind of like you dont see anyone else on the track in any show.

Jeremy bought my all favorit american car and my favorit generation of it - 3rd gen damn how bad i wanted one and still is one of my dream cars to have, drove once one in a used car dealership here with smallest engine 2,8 and didnt care about it having automatic gearbox 5l top model would be the choice
The 5L isn't the top of the line. The top of the line was a 5.7 L iroc-z pushing out 245 bhp and 300 ft lbs of torque. Not bad for a car during the emission nut years. I should know, I use to race one. A hell of a good cheap racing car at about 1500 dollars plus parts.