View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #11
TNT
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by TNT
well SFDMALEX you are saying anyone who like a brand or product to the point where they want it to be there life that it is a bad thing?........ ummm look at Ferrari and porsche fans.....F1 fans...... etc the list goes on. so are you saying someone that favors one brand of the other is wrong?.......no one not even you can not admit to doing that....

by the way doesn't it say SFDMALEX - Scuderia Ferrari????

Uh I dont live and breath Ferrari. I love Ferrari, its special to me, but you will never hear me mention Ferrari in every conversation. Actually no one really knows that I love ferrari, and actually no one really knows that I love cars, only when someone comes by and sees my stack of books and a few posters does it become apparent " shit I never knew your into cars"

Anyone who LIVES by a brand has issues sorry.

My interests span from military, aviation, music to automobiles. I dont live by one brand.

However this new mac generation is really getting into the concept of iLife

As for touchscreen phones. I had one 7 years ago You know they days when you used to connect your PDAs to a land phone line
while even some heavy Apple fans that i know, don't talk about Apple 24/7 but understand what you mean about the people that are like that (gamers are the best example)