View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 02:00 PM   #8
DeMoN
Regular User

HL2 does not have to be compiled and run. There is a Beta version which you can play by double clicking on the map files. HL2 rocks it is gonna be a great game. Mooving objects, dropping objects, I mean, there is a lot of phisics involved in that game. A lot of interaction. It's gonna be great.

Condition Zero, on the other hand, is boring. It is a stand alone version. I think it was developed by different people than those who did regular counter strike. Condition Zero is not out yet. It is going to have a single player and a multiplayer. I have played its single player and it was boring as hell. When you tried to shoot the guys, they wer just too fast... and no matter how slow you went, stealth is not a factor. As soon as you were on their sight, no matter how far away, you get shot. Many times, these guys act so dumb that start running instead of shooting. And shooting the head doesnt make any difference than shooting the body. For what I have seen, this game is a total mess. Hope the actual game is better... Oh yeah! you cant even drop your weapon and pic the ones the enemies are using, needless to say, you cant get the ammo either.