View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 11:01 PM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\A dog is friendly to humans, dogs get attached to humans, cows and pigs and fish dont. Thats a big difference. How could anybody kill a puppy who comes to you to play with etc.???Dogs defend their master, and obey their master. Other animals dont. So to me eating dogs is out of question no matter what the culture is, mind you a lot of my friends are asian and they agree with me.

Its on thing to kill an animal for food its another to kill a little animal for clothing...back in the day I would accept that, but now were there are bunch of supliments and its just sick to do so.

What pisses me off the most is people who buy the clothing, not people who kill the animals(well they do, but if no one bought it they wouldnt) You get P. Fuckers and J Ho's buying this fur...Fucking millionares buying it....They can have anything, but no they want a fur coat for which 100 animals had to be killed.

Plus these people clearly dont need to kill these animals for food. They are hunters and they can kill a dear instead....plus tell me, how much food can you get from these poor little things?

There is no excuse for this shit.

P.S Im no vegetarian, I eat meat, but I do have a dog a cat and a fish and make montly donations to the humane society...one doesnt have to be a tree hugging hippy to see the wrong in all of this shit.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote