Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:32 AM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default P90x

Just curious if anybody has tried it here. I'm on day 3; which has been the easiest by far.

I really haven't posted this kind of stuff here, but basically, with little long lasting success, I've been struggling with my weight. Mainly because I didn't care much. Well, that's not the case anymore. I may be on day 3 of the system, but I've been approaching the whole target (losing the fat) for 230+- days now with some pretty good results. As of today, I am down 67 lbs in that time. P90x seems to be the logical step to step up my progress to a higher degree. It's totally kicked my ass every day, and I thought I was doing pretty good before!

Anybody think the supplements they suggest are worth it? I'm not really a general fan of Anti-oxidants, or supplements which may damage my kidneys/ liver just for a little extra muscle gains.

Based on my 1st week experience, this is not a system I'd recommend for people just starting to exercise for various reasons; but it's definitely something you could likely build into in two months. It's VERY intense. IMO, a very good thing!