Thread: Porsche News
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 01:18 PM   #51
st-anger
Regular User

today`s the release date of the AMS issue with the test of the CGT vs. Enzo vs. Gallardo in germany.
a friend of mine ( liveing in germany... ) already has the issue and, as i said before...we expected a bit too much of that report. it`s all about general infos on that cars with some quite good pics, but that`s all. a bit disappointing. but the next issue ( sept. 17th ) will feature some real driving impressions from the CGT but again no data about anything...
i`m also still hopeing for a supertest of "Sport Auto" which is probably the best mag testing upper class supercars with pro drivers.
sorry guys...

....here`s something new instead:

- book about CGT -

right after the official release after the 2003 IAA a book about the CGT will occur.
it`s no technical report or anything like that, but the story about a "romantic trip" to the "ile de noirmoutier"
in france. the german high style mag "AutoFocus" has a world exclusive preprint with some of the best high quality pictures so far in mags.

it also features a very interesting interview with chris bangle, one of my favourite guys in automotive industry, although it seems like there are more ppl who hate his style but i simply love it..
otherwise i wouldn`t have two cars out of his collection, maybe a third for my wife soon.

Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote