View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 03:40 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
You are as ignorant as that fat heifer.
ignorant are the people who think they can stand out of line and get their spot back because of some list. i dont care about no damn list, its not something you HAVE to do. you want you wait in a line. dont get much simplier then that.

Ever been to a dentist or doctor?
yes and to my recollection, never have i had to sign in. thats why you make appointments, so at a specific time you are there for your turn. if they didnt make appointments, then i could understand a list for the doc, and dentist. but to buy tickets for a game or a concert first come first serve. again very simple to understand.

A very similar concept that has been praciticed at this intitution for 20 years now when game tickets are sold.
doesnt mean its the right thing to do or something that you have to do. as she said its not stated in the schools guide lines. someone took it upon them selves to do this one day and it went from there. but im sure there are plenty of people that dont like it and like she said have been wanting to do what she did but didnt have the guts to do it.

this is the first time i have ever heard of signing a paper to buy tickets, it has always been first come first served.
You basically prove the point that people are inherently selfish uncivilsed cunts - and that if it wasn't for actual laws prohibiting stealing, murder, kidnapping, extortion etc, immoral assholes such as yourself would simply take what isn't theirs and do what they please with little regard for organized society.

Hopefully some law abiding citizen will stop you in your tracks one day - violently if at all possible.

RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote