View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 06:28 AM   #17
peruccy
Regular User

Moving on...

Both my Bella's together

Since my car didn't leave the factory with a CD-changer and amplifier, I had bought a second hand one

I've also added new floor mats

Then, I've decided I wanted a "Dukes of Hazzard" style horn, so I got one

Mounted

I've also added a bit more undercoating protection on the inner wings. These cars have no rust, because they are zinc coated at the factory, but I wanted to keep it rust-free for years to come...

Before...

After...

And a pic of our custom made exhaust. Downpipe is shortened a bit, so it had enough clearance with the bell housing

Removed pre cat

Removed main cat, with only a straight 3" pipe going through it

Mid silencer replaced with a home-made "S" pipe

And at the back, we couldn't get a 3" pipe to fit through and over the back cross-member. So I had a 2,25" stock pipe just before the backbox

At the back I have an original Supersprint backbox. Although it is for the 164 model, we have modified the inlet, so it would fit on a 166

And front connecting pipes to the turbocharger

Barely any space between the connection from the 1-2-3 exhaust manifold to the turbo, and downpipe

As for the interior. Color change from beige to grey was finally done, apart from that odd shape at the middle of the dash. That is a part of the dash, so it cannot be removed. I plan on putting some black vinyl on it in the near future, just so it doesn't stand out so much as with being beige in color

To be continued...
'talla
peruccy is offline   Reply With Quote