View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 07:46 PM   #7
Vansquish
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeamF1Jr
Originally Posted by RC45
The Gallardo is an overweight under-powered slug..

Looks cools - but that's about it.
Yeah the Gallardo is the worst car on the planet, I mean what a piece of crap. Its such garbage, I hate it, I hate it. Breeding on the Nurburgring, who cares, we all know drifting is more important aspect to a car and nothing else matters in life.
Dude...grow up. I don't think that Plato's review was all that out of line actually. He never said it was a bad car, nor suggested that it was slow. Quite the contrary, and every report I've read has said the same. What is true is that the steering lacks the tactility of the F430's and 360's, and that the AWD system, while making it a safer handler and lending it greater grip, (and contributing to the good 'ring times) is an anaesthetizing aspect of the car. The Gallardo is easier to drive fast, but require less commitment to do so. Where's the fun in that? I'd buy it for the looks and the engine, but I'd have to have the F430 for backroad blasts and the racetrack, whether or not you think it's as fast.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote