Thread: 2 wheels viper
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 06:34 PM   #39
sentra_dude

I think the Tomahawk is pretty dumb...and it is way too heavy, almost 1500lbs, that's nearly 3x what most bikes weigh. Not to jump on the Hayabusa bandwagon, but a stock Hayabusa weighs ~500lbs and has about 175hp...so if you do the math, a stock hayabusa has a better power to weight ratio. So that makes the $250K Tomahawk look pretty silly IMO...beat by a $10,900 Suzuki. That also makes me think Dodge's constantly changing topspeed claims are total bullshit.

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
Originally Posted by The359
Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
Originally Posted by The359
A lot of Americans like to have cruisers for motorcycles, because America has lots of straight and narrow highways that don't require great handling ability. The roads here are mostly flat as well.
ok that quote wins my vote, for argument why america makes shit cars..

please read that statment to yourself a few times..

then realise how stupid it is!
I'd love for you to point out what is wrong with my statement. I'd also like for you to point out a country that DOESN'T make shit cars. :roll:
saying america has alot of strait roads is no justification for saying they can make crap cars and bike's that cannot cnr!!

country's that don't make shit cars
ITALY!
GERMANY!

and out of the houndrands and thousands of miles of road in america im sure it aint all strait, but infact very varied!!
Dude?!?! wtf, chill out man. All he's saying is there are people in America who like to cruise instead of burn up the pavement when they ride...and there are a lot of roads in America that cater to cruising, so it is popular. He never said that was an excuse to build bad cars or motorcycles.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote