View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:34 PM   #35
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by mv
Originally Posted by blah
Originally Posted by mv
Originally Posted by blah
The worlds greatest supercar is american and we cant even find one on the road. :x
You are quite nationalistic aren't you? It's definitely one of the most astonishing supercars on sale by now ,however, it's very disputable whether it should be hailed as the best one

I reckon that a proper supercar should be equipped with a lusty V12 rather than a force-fed V8.
Than whats that make the F40, the Porsche Carrera GT, the Koenigsegg, 360 Modena, F430, Lambo Gallardo, SLR McLaren, and a whole host of other supercars? The Saleen is the most underated supercar out there. I believe it to be the best on sale right now. Nothing matches its good looks and performance.
you wanna know why the saleen hasnt changed its appearence, or why it looks like that? Its the best design for that car. For what the saleen has to do. I believe that the saleen has enough downforce to do a loop or something like that. Also i think the enzo and the zonda are very ugly, and i like the design of the saleen better. Still not as nice as the McLaren but very nice.

I might agree in terms of performance...But i find its appearance quite out-dated, it looks like a supercar from mid 90s whereas the zonda or an enzo are more up to date or even futuristic and that's another thing I would expect from a supercar.However, it is a matter of tastes...Btw I've never heard S7's sound - do you happen to know where to download some clips or road tests (if there are any)?