View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
This looks good too. At least this time they're not trying to make things look real. They need to bring back General Grievous in his totally awesome kickass form from the Clone Wars series.

And yes! No Hayden Christensen! He single handedly ruined the new trilogy.
I think he was a bit too young when they got him...

not only that, but I think Lucas made the wrong Episode 2 .... it should've been "the clone wars" not "attack of the clones in the last 10 minutes of this movie"

Episode 3 was hurt with the over the top computer renders on the volcanic planet in that final fight...

the original starwars flopped in test audiences under Lucas' editing direction... and quickly hired somebody else to cut the film... which is now history... Episode V and VI were not directed by Lucas....

TBH, I don't think he is that good of a director... but a great 'story teller' ... perhaps the best of our time.

Additionally, when the actors have such little interaction with the environment around them... it is not easy to act as if 10,000 things that aren't around you are.... the kiss of death from 95% filmiing in a Green-Screen "chroma key" ...

What I don't like right now off of this film is Anikan's Padawan... maybe i'll be convinced when i see it...