View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 01:27 PM   #35
komotar
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by dingo
I also agree with ev everything thats been said!

If it wasn't for this place and especially the WYST section (which really started my love of photographing cars) my trip to Alice Springs probably would never have happened - and thats the best experience I've had so far in my life!

So I owe this place alot....

Thanks to everyone!
The credit for that idea and section goes to RC45.
Well - if it wasn't for the souped up rice driving clowns that I saw everyday and thought "No-one will believe me if I tell them what I just saw -- I will have to take a picture... this is truly unbelievable" I probably would never have been driven to keep a camera at my side to begin with

Amazingly, some of the nicest Supercar Sightings pictures ever posted on JW by our car-hunting ninjas would never have seen the light of day if some tasteless punk down in the ghetto's of Houston had not spent his last 2 months pay cheques on a gawdawful bodykit and wing and left them primer and vinyl stickers.... and had a big wing... and Nitto drag radials on the back wheels... of his front wheel drive Civic...
and with one foul swoop, RC45 thouroughly owns a generation of dumbasses who got the ball rolling by blowing money on useless junk

I kind of wish i had been here for all the fun of the beginning of JW since i've only picked up enough to know there was a faked death and resulting civil war at RF which eventually spawned Jabba's little chunk of cyberspace. Sounds like most of those guys have been sitting on their heads for awhile

not sure, the only fake death that I remember was Vipermaniac's, but that, if I remember correctly, was when JW was allready up and standing.

Vipermaniac, the amount of bullshit that came out of his keyboard was unbelivable, but in a way, I liked the guy

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote