View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 01:00 AM   #39
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I didn't start shooting real guns until i was about 20 and my roomate bought a Taurus .44 Revolver. I couldn't hit a god damn thing for the first 10 shots :roll:

A few months back, my current roomate and i went shooting with his parents. Two .44 revolvers and a Glock 40. I was 2 inches low and right but clustered prettey tight with all 3 of them. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why i couldn't hit the bullseye until i went shooting with my coworker to sight in his 300 Winmag (fucking christ that thing hurts!) Now that day was fun Both my roomate and i hit dead center with his M1 Grand from 116 yards, open sight But it was switching to my coworkers .22 Ruger that i realized why my pistol shots are always low.

When i shoot a rifle, i sight with my right eye. And for some reason i was using my left to sight with the pistols What diff does it make? Well, point your finger at something in the room using both eyes. Now close your dominant eyeand see where your finger seems to pointing, then switch to your weak eye. Most people will see a difference

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote