View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 08:53 PM   #8
dons5
Regular User

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Originally Posted by dons5
i think the best part was the whole it looks a trillion times better in real life than in pics or videos. I mean that applies to all cars but for some reason with Ferraris it applies even more I really dont know why, its weird.
Its the Ferrari passion feel!

Sameerrao knows what Im talking about, so do all the other carnuts
Yes that helps, but even looking at it from an unbiased point of view Ferraris look even better in person then other cars look when you see them in person. I dunno if it has something to do with the design philosophy of all there cars or what it is. I mean a regular 360 Modena, not the CS, just a regular one looks like a plain car in pics, u see one in real life ESPECIALLY if its on the road moving and it just looks unreal, so exotic and sexy looking. I dont see that in the pics. Now for example Aston Martins which are Beautiful too, when I see them in person I say yes it looks really good, but it still looks pretty much the same as it did in the pics, obviously it looks better cause its in person but when u see that Aston rolling by it doesnt hit you like the Ferrari does. Even a gallardo which is a more "outrageous" and "wild" design than the 430, when u see it in real life, the 430 just stands out way more, the details in the design the curves, the lines everthing. Even though the gallardo technically is the more wild and standing out design when u see them i person the "less wilder" looking Ferrari somehow stands out more its just crazy I dont know how Ferrari does it, ok i feel like im rambling on now sorry.