View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #19
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by golfiste
it is better to have 240 hp in a honda than 240 hp in an american car .you know
i want to live so i dont drive american cars .when you sai i work for acura honda,good for you.I am unemployed and i don't care.when you say:that Honda doesn't rule in the HP game ,you i tell ya that 240 hp is excellent on a 1.8 l n/a
engine====this is true power.It is not like a turbo car ,that power for me is like the car was on steroid.
you can't thank Honda for getting 240 hp they didn't do it someone else did it and spent alot of money doing it aswell plus I bet that 240hp is around 8 grand right before you shift. I know more about a honda engine than you think and if there is something about them I don't know it would take me all of maybe 10 minutes to get real information. anyways the K series engines are waay more capable and respond much better to power adders than the B series engines. with a real intake not some cheap ass pepboys crap, full exhaust including header and lower intake plenum you can run 300 crank on an RSX-S not bad but still not that insane either. The only engine that REALLY impresses me from Honda is in the S2K that and their bike engines. shit I know for a fact that the NSX engine is soo detuned it's not even funny. they have single cam versions of the same engine now making almost the exact same numbers.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote