View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 01:54 PM   #5
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by skituner
thats very impressive no question but as everso said many cars can be tuned to make a lot of power, i serioily i dout you could drive that in everydayd situations, and i would love to see it try take a corner. no dout its a bargin but i still think 100,000 can be spent a lot better, because in all realilty gunna be using that performace unless your at a track
LMAO; people still dont get that the Z06 is one of the best handling cars in the WORLD.

from what i've read, and looked at the dyno sheet, this car is quite drivable under normal conditions; and stop and go traffic. more then enough torque at any RPM... as the addage goes "there is no replacement for displacement" and drivability definately fits in there.

of course there is an evil side of this car; when the pedal hits the floor.

you guys have yet to offer any proof that somehow this; or this type of car doesnt handle with, or better then the best of them.

also, i'd like to see an M3, or M5, or SLR, or SL55 AMG, or SL65, or SL63, murcielago, gallardo, F430 etc. running 1200-1400 hp RELIABLY, and warented!

oh, and this car outhandles 5 of those by a long shot, and can corner nearly as well, or better then the remaining cars!