View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 03:59 AM   #43
Made in the USA
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
even as much as I love TG I have to admit the crew is a bit overacting to make it more a funny show with cars than a car show. still theres NO better show on the planet 8)
No better show on the planet? How about the UK office, American Office, Alan PArtridge, Saxondale, Extras, Sopranos, Gordon Ramsey Kitchen Nightmares, 30 Rock, modern Marvels, Myth Busters, Dirty Jobs, How it's made, ... just to name a few that are / were so much better than Top Gear since 2006 its not even funny!!

Not to mention your very poor quality rips you put up on this board for “special users” that does not even begin to live up to the already available copies of Top Gear via torrent each and every episode!! I mean come on you are in Russia or Prague doing analog rips??!! That’s just pathetic!! Why does Jabba even let you be the one to provide that late, low quality rips of Top Gear? Are you disabled and in need of something to do or something.
Yeah I will get banned (again for what the 5th or 6th time? Cant remember) for this post and I’m “Base” but I mean come on!! What the fucking hell!?!?!
Made in the USA is offline   Reply With Quote