View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 11:35 AM   #11
graywolf624
Regular User

Another middle of the road episode. The bmw versus merc piece wasnt really my cup of tea. I have to admit that moving trunk floor was kind of cool but otherwise I found myself dozing a bit during that segment. I actually liked the difference of doing the tests in the dark somewhat, but I would have prefered that be done mixed with daylight sequences and using more track oriented cars.

Motorhome racing was quite entertaining actually. Of course it denegrates into a contact sport, but honestly I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. I guess it speaks to my inner child

The civic type R has never really been my type of car. That being said I do like the looks of the new one. It's just a shame the car doesn't get around all that well. The review itself was ok.

Finally the Alfa. I thought the pound tray bit was entertaining. The actual test was a bit useless though.. A man crossing a river.. come on now. Can you get further out there? And not one comment about how the alfa is to drive. How is the handling? Well?