View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 06:15 AM   #41
kach22i
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
I dont need to watch the movie before posting. Just because its your kind of movie and we all know you are a Bush hater (you make no secret of that.
) doesn't mean everyone wants to see it.
Just because I don't like finding dog dodo on my lawn does not mean I don't like dogs. If Bush would not kill so many people by executive order (tens of thousands) then maybe I could deal with the rest of his dry drunk madness.

You need to watch the movie more than anyone does if you think you don't.

To comment about the movie without viewing the movie shows me your ugly side. And it's pretty ugly from where I sit.

I don't know which preview or trailer you are talking about. In the movie it shows the view from the 20th floor (at night) just for a second or two and the Secret Service guy talking/narrating at the time is in the view. You have a distorted and false impression of the movie; the only solution is to view it for yourself. Much of the movie is done in a style that is not exactly entertainment by Hollywood standards, but it has value as social commentary, which should not be dismissed out of hand.

About your other comments about me RC45, hatred will consume you if you let it. I suggest you let it go. I have not attacked you the way you have me. I strive to stay on the issues not the personalities. I offer only the truth for you to see; all I ask is that you open your eyes.

We now have political BS flowing over into the movie section; this is a mistake in my opinion. I don't know why this thread was moved into the movie section. There were more comments about what section the thread should be in than about the film it's self. I take this as a measure to avoid the issues brought up in the film. A measure I find a little bewildering and disappointing (although I can now edit spelling and typing mistakes). You can do better, and you should expect yourself to do better.

Don't attack the messenger.8)
kach22i is offline   Reply With Quote