View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 12:15 PM   #46
st-anger
Regular User

..well, hi again - just came back from airport, tomorrow it´s a public holiday here in AUT so i took the chance to come back home for a day or two...

so what is to say, it´s my fourth week now away from regular work, things have cooled down a bit especially in the last week, nevertheless i hardly get under 50 to 60 hours a week only at work without preparations for the next day but luckily i´m leading a very very good team and all the ppl support me 101%, this makes it a lot more easier...
so what are we doing right now, well as i said before i can´t name any details but we´re NOT working on a current or upcomming Porsche model, it´s more an industry pool project for the future of automotive engineering and the PEG group is one of the leading institutions for work like this - it´s extremely interesting because we´re sort of working or better said researching the components of the near future´s cars...
--- well i think i already said too much :roll:

...unfortunately PC seems to kinda sleep now - well, i know some guys are doing their best to prevent that, and again i have to say THANKS a lot to them for their work and time...

and again - i won´t promise too much but 2005 will be the best JW year EVER here at PC - sooooo much Porsche stuff and of course some other surprises no one´ll ever guess, only one thing - it´ll be definitely HUGE

hope to c-ya all around some time back here at PC, even when i don´t have time for PC plz keep on posting and i´m sure lakatu and TT are always glad to help ya out in here...

kind regards,

st-anger...
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote