View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 PM   #30
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital

@thenumber1 - thanks man! yeah most of the time i had almost no spare time what so ever.. untill right near the end when things get a little easier
I hope I can concentrate on my studies better then in high school.. ops:
as for a better man.. I don't know.. I guess you learn from any experience.. really hard thing to sum up.. i really am trying to put it into word.. but I can't seem to do that.. one thing that comes to mind is "you win some you lose some" if you know what I mean..
anyone can stick it out there is the easy way.. when you want to and you have the motivation.. I fing everything is much easier then.. or the other way of "I don't want to do that.. but I have to.." and it is much much harder.. cause you really have to push yourself.. and I'm not sure how healthy that is.. but that's just me.. and you really can do anything you set you mind to.. it's just a matter of motivation.. with it.. it could go easier.. with out it.. i can go.. cause anyone can do anything.. just how you want it done is the question.. or if you even want it done.. ( I'm not sure if i made my point.. but i'll try better if you want me to )
No need to explain it... the experience is personal to you

Thanks for summing it up so nicely though