View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 01:27 PM   #11
Banchi105
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by Banchi105
We all lived through it. We know what happened.

Quit the profit-seeking motives here and make these movies in 30 years when our kids need to be shown what happened. (Like Titanic / Pearl Harbor / Saving Private Ryan / ect)

I will not be seeing any of these movies. I'd rather watch a documentary on the history channel if I wished to be refreshed on the events that took place...

:roll: :roll:
What profit motive? I don't know about you, but a "TV" movie doesn't cost me anything to watch?

And where are you complaining about the "Pearl Habour, Private Ryan" profit motives.

Again - the story needs to be told and kept fresh in everyones mind.

You need to be reminded that a 1000 people were turned into red mush in a instant as 2 planes were flown into civilian buildings.

If your profile is correct, you were a 15 year old pimply nintendo kid when it happened.. as 5 years is a 1/4 of your life span - you are an example of who needs to be reminded of what you are up against.

Unless you feel it was just another story on the news in between your watching M-TV.
Did you even read what I wrote??? :roll:
I was promoting movies such as Titanic, Saving Private Ryan, ect. for introducing younger generations to our nations history.

Yeah, I'm quite the MTV fan... (as a matter of fact I don't even own a TV - I couldn't really care less...)

Quit with the personal attacks and attempt to engage in a productive discussion.

It is possible discuss issues with people of differing viewpoints without constantly attacking them personally. :roll:
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote