Thread: Audi B7 RS4
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 07:06 PM   #41
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by Ghostbat
OK brembo I give up. Even the gods struggle with the stupid

But if you check your post in the first page you will notice that you have called another JW member a cunt and me a bitch. For all the rest I is like whatever as Ali G would say..

Concerning the Olympic history Norway is no way near the Swedish successtory over the years. Six Golds so far in this winter olympics..Pretty decent for a country with 9million people.

And what I think of the Muhammed drawings you can read in another topic.. Hopefully we have a common ground on that one being westerns and all..

BTW glad I could make you laugh little brother..
Of course it must be hard for you to discuss with me, when my brain capacity are so inferior to yours...

I called someone who didnt post and said why he voted what he voted, can you name who I called a cunt?

I called you a bitch, cuz of your stupid grammar correction and I stand by it to the end of time if you dont have arguments so you have to sort to grammar to make an argument you aint worth my or any other on JW`s time either....

LOL yes 6 golds are good when you are only 9 million people, we still have more medals than you in this olympics too tough, and last Olympics I think we counted 14 gold medals....not bad for a nation with only 4,5 million people dont you think.
Swedens gold this olympics was the first in 12 years Sweden have not won an olympic gold since they won gold in hockey in the Lillehamer olympics in 94......
Thinking of that olympic Sweden wanted to arrange the winter olympic that year too, but lost....funny times....
Oh its Inge Braaten and Thomas Alsgaard who coach your cross country team.....hmmm they are Norwegian aint they the Swedes needed help from us to perform.....

On the Mohammed drawings I remember that thread , what Swedish embassy was set on fire again?
I said that you called a JW-member a cunt and indeed you did that..

And olympic history goes a little futher back than twelve years to me. Second place is first loser, am I right Brembo? Its the Gold that counts in the official rankings. BTW have you ever scored a Gold medal in the summer games Congrats to all your silver and bronzes..

I have no problems at all with a Norweigan coach. Seems like a very skilled man to me and I'm glad he reliazed that it would be a smart move to coach Sweden. Getting slighty off topic I fear.

Discussing with someone with low braincapacity isn't very hard, actually it's the other way around. You're just making it way too easy for us. Just isn't a sport anymore to discuss with someone that only can come up with bitch and cunt when he realizes that his favourite understeerer doesn't embarras some cars around the track that he thought before. To be honest i don't think you are stupid or something you are just blinded by your fanatisiscm for a rebadged Skoda.

BTW little brother you know that the RS4 basically is a Skoda Octavia in drag 8)

Oh yes and standing by an argument til the end of time, that's a true sign of being very flexible and able to process new information. Congrats to that man..
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote