View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 03:24 PM   #14
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by ported_head
oh RC..you kill me every time man...you should be my hero too.....intelligence is such a subjective term man...lighten up... and incase you do not happen know..my geo-political knowledge is just about apt too... or are you just used to people shutting up to whatever you had to say and make you their hero.

it could have been a better post .. and i could have given every american car for every european car..but i wanted to keep it short... and let those things be left to you guys..but i guess people around the world function in different ways..and i would have to remember that henceforth.

could jabba just lock this thread instead...because i really dont see it going anywhere...especially with people like RC drowning me with all the wisodm that he is so full off.... maybe RC you could come to Bihar in India..sit where Buddha did..and wait for your halo..and while your their you could work on your geo-political knowledge too.
...so I take it your family has money then - you after all seem to be educated...

You are now trying to back track from a comment/question you clearly wanted to make - or surely you wouldn't have made it:

but why do americans build cars that are frankly well just any good for the straight line. europeans on the other hand make cars that are powerful.. go fast in the straight line and around corners and i believe that's where all the excitement is.
How is this question not starting a flame war?

I doubt I am anyone's actual hero, at least I hope not - except for expressing what they are already thinking, which is "Why do so many people ask the same stupid question over and over again?"

And as too how people function in different parts of the world - I thought you were already worldy geo-politcally wise.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote