View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #26
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by c0wb0y007
T2. When it came out it sure made an impression on me. The action was just hardcore and insane plus the special effects were superb at the time it got released (and still even nowadays).

Another great great action film is Heat. The shooting scene on the huge boulevard is one of the greatest I have ever seen and the characters are played by one of the best actors around. Heat = Al pacino vs Robert Deniro. The coffee scene is fabulous
Cheers
two of my absolute favorites! and It would be hard to say it any better then you have

I mean.... you have the shooting, the fighting, the running, the explosions, the wild jumps, the mini-gun, the explosions, the liquid nitrogen, the iron factory... the killer turned protector, the one track cold-as-ice hunter, Arnold becoming self aware, and learning the value of life... and saving the future of humanity... what more can you ask for?

Heat-
the epitome of potraying the good guy as human with faults, and the bad guy with human, and his faults.... two amazing actors, great heists, chases... just great!