View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 07:45 AM   #26
LEXION
Regular User

hey hey, dont blame everything on the drivers capabilities, remember , Balboni, the Lambo test driver crashed one, now who has more experience with Lambo's than him?????

But what supercar you know, has been in a crash in almost every month since its release?

And yes , the drivers do need some preparing , as we all know, people who afford these cars, dont have time for schools on how to drive them, they only think on how to make MORE money....

I assume that the problem, is with the manevrability, just like the CCX, and thats why I said it needs a WING, to keep somehow control over the back of the car....but beeing a 4WD car...I dont think what else could be done, without the car beeing re-inspected by Lamborghini...

My opinion stays the same, for a car that has a price over 300 000$, it shouldnt be so damn dangerous to drive!!!! Look at the Veyron or the FXX, how many have crashed? thinking that the power of those its way more than on the LP640!

Oh, I never really liked the Lamorghini in general, because they started from tractors and tryed to rrival Ferrari, just for beeing flashy , not for the history or the name they created in motoring!

Cheers

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote