View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 12:32 PM   #28
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by Toronto
Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Originally Posted by Toronto
does anyone know any stores in the GTA that are pre-ordering the system cause, every place I call they they arn't doing it.
In the GTA? I guess in the Canada area?
GTA stands for Greater Toronto Area.
Doh. I get ya know. Just check out my posts on the first page I posted links I hope they help.

ZfrkS62 - I agree with you about the nintendo having a chance. But I got more than 4- 5 hours a week to play on the PS3 since I dont have a job. The only thing takes up my time is school.

fabro_s : For now the 360 looks like it has the best graphics. Mainly due to the fact that most games for the PS3 are also availbe for the 360 and develpoers probably just make a game for 1 platform and then port it for the other saving them time. For example Need For Speed on the 360 will look the SAME as the PS3 version according to an EA press release.

Like 666fast said it depends on what games you like. If you like PGR then get a 360 if you like GT then get a PS3. Just make sure you look at what games are availbe for which systems.

The main reason why I am getting the PS3 is I tricked my dad. I told him that its a Blu Ray player and also has wireless internet. So after a while of tricking him I get to buy it. Just gotta pre order it before my brother tells him not to get it He would never spend that much on a video game system.