Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-25-2004, 04:58 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default M. Schumacher's home any more infos?

Guys, today I discovered something wicked! I always knew (well since he moved here) that MS is officially a Swiss resident! When he first moved he was in "Valais", can't remember exactly the town but we had the addy around.. now on a Swiss channel during the GP they were talking about all the F1 drivers having their home in Switzerland (no I don't remember the list sadly... I think Da Matta lives here and JPM is looking into a villa in the italian part of Switzerland) and well out of the blue they talked about MS' village.. and hell, do you remember these pics I posted time ago, taken while coming back home after rally slalom event?

Yep you guessed right MS official home is in that supersmall village!!!! Of course he is not in the phone book, and I'm also sure it won't be very easy to come close to it (probably surrounded by big fields, walls and such...) but still, considering he probably has here a couple of his cars, and considering he will spend at least a couple of days around here when he can, it could be worth to try and have the ultimate car sighting

Why am I posting this shit? LOL well, I'd like to know if somebody ever saw pics of his crib there, to make it easier for me or any more usefull info? I doubt it, but worth a try anyway!
Old 07-25-2004, 05:17 PM   #2
DjPtsatsot
Regular User

lol, i thought that medievil castle was his :shock: ... keep us posted i would love to see his cars. He has an Enzo and F50!
DjPtsatsot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 05:36 PM   #3
TT
Regular User

Well there is somebody living IN the castle. We tried to enter it since most of the local castles are open to public but discovered it was actually owned by somebody living inside.. but I doubt it is his.. I seem him more into a big villa right outside the little village, into a field or something...
Old 07-25-2004, 05:38 PM   #4
gigdy
Regular User

he owns the whole damn village.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:00 PM   #5
stracing
Regular User

f1 racing had pics of his home. its just a villa, a massive garden. i remember a walkway lined with vines. maybe try finding a paddock with heaps of dogs. he has quite a few
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 06:12 PM   #6
TT
Regular User

Stracing, it would be marvellous if you could find them again!!!!
Old 07-25-2004, 06:43 PM   #7
Toronto
Regular User

he has lived in Switzerland for a very long time, aswell as many other f1 drivers, monaco or Switzerland they pic one then stay there
Old 07-26-2004, 09:01 AM   #8
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Im not sure if Alain Prost lives there nowadays.....but as far as i know.....Alain Prosts residence was in Switzerland during his lasts period of his carreer in the formula 1(he lived there while he was a Williams driver and Ferrari driver as well)

The case of Jean Alesi is similar as well as far as i know....since he was contracted by ferrari as well....i think that he got the swiss residence as well
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 05:35 AM   #9
SPEEDCORE
Regular User

Nice place, always wanted to own a castle
SPEEDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:44 PM   #10
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE
Nice place, always wanted to own a castle
Indeed. If you happen upon him, say come check out Jabbas World. Get autograph, and a pic and I'd consider you immortal
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote