Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 08-19-2005, 09:19 PM   #1
bmagni
Regular User

Default can you beat this game ??? its fun !

ive been "playing" this game for some hours and i havent done anything besides clicking all over and maybe doing some weird stuff but i cant solve it, i dont know what to do, but i got addicted to it, you should try it

http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland2/
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:25 PM   #2
SilviaEvo
Regular User

hahah amusing i cant seem to get anywhere in this game though
Old 08-19-2005, 09:45 PM   #3
bmagni
Regular User

this is what ive been able to do and how:

cut the power to the wires - light the lamp underneath the bird, and then click the lamp so it lights the balls. Then click the bird so it takes the ball, and when hes about to reach the first cloud, click the cloud so he drops the ball.

throw a ball from the catapult - i dont know what this is good for but just like making the bird drop the ball in the top of the wires, make it drop the ball by the second cloud, then click on the stop sign so it turns green, then click on the arrow beneath it so it makes the guy waly to the lever, then click on the guy so he pulls the lever. if you try to fish the ball the line breaks

make the green slime in top of the house move - first click on the arrow next to the house so it points towars it. when the guy is in the catapult lever, click again on the arrow so he walks to the house and he sees the other arrow pointing to the house so he will try to open the door and the slime will fall over him.

take a guy out so that he controls the water current - ok so click on the like basement door to the left of the guy that walks to the mine, just when he comes out a fly will come out, when the fly comes out click the fan and the fly will go to the other side, dont know what does this do, but anyway.

move the stairs by the house - power up the wire that goes to up and to the right, then click the right or left arow so a "mill" starts spinning, after that click the mill in the stairs so they move to the indicated direction.

take off the lid on the "bomb crate" - just click the pink thing and it falls
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote