Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 09-20-2003, 02:53 PM   #1
a007apl
Regular User

Default New Lambo Suv

According to the insayderskoy information from Lamborgyuini, in the Santa- agate full speed occurs the work above prinipial'no by the new extra-road builder, which will compose serious competition BMSH Khshch and Porschyue To chayenne.
In the company they do hope to prepare SUV for the series production to 2005 ?to 2006 years.
New SUV from Lamborgyuini will be built on the platform Gallardo and stylistically it will be it agrees with with the models Gallardo and Murchiyelago. It is expected that the extra-road builder will preserve in itself all elements of sport automobile, and its top- version will obtain 500- strong 10- drum 5- liter engine and semiautomatic 6- stepped KPP.
Ps. I use Translator( www.world.altavista.com )
[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nDQAA AFoEyxoD47Oe9mM47vXtxBkoTQA9*hkOMm!laV4[/img]
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 02:57 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

Wow, good find!!!

But well, I hope they will change their mind!
Old 09-20-2003, 03:48 PM   #3
Johns
Regular User

sounds like agood idea but the front is not too good lookin for an SUV
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 03:52 PM   #4
SL55 AMG
Regular User

WHY!!!!

whats with the Sportscar mnaufacturers going to SUV's!!!
If Lambo builds a SUV i will loose all respect for them.....

The thought of a Ferrari SUV, the horror
SL55 AMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 04:17 PM   #5
TT
Regular User

To excuse them I always try to think it's a way to make more money usefull to work on better sportcars.. but it still scares the shit out of me...
Old 09-20-2003, 05:05 PM   #6
oeggermo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
To excuse them I always try to think it's a way to make more money usefull to work on better sportcars.. but it still scares the shit out of me...
This is a fantastic thought. That is the way everybody should think.

Indeed the front looks like a gallardo,which is nice, but for what is left then, I don't like the looks at all, however the cayenne I think is quite nice.I don't see Ferrari either with an SUV.

But I don't understand why race cars are being transfered into SUV.
you will always loose your race capacity.I hope these kind of projects are one of a kind for all brands!!!

Great find and good pic.
oeggermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 05:39 PM   #7
SFDMALEX
Regular User

*Takes out his desert eagle and shoots him self in the right knee*
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 05:43 PM   #8
SKYLiNE_R33
Regular User

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

I really like lambo's but if they start making suv's then I'll have to think less of them for it
SKYLiNE_R33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 07:12 PM   #9

whats next a Zonda suv or estate edition Ferrari Enzo, WHY WONT THIS STUPID SUV CRAZE JUST GOOOOOOO AAAAWWWWAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2003, 07:57 PM   #10
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by SL55 AMG
WHY!!!!

Lambo actually built a SUV a while back. It looked more like a Hummer than a normal SUV though. If my memory serves me right, it has a diablo engine. Jeremy did a review of it in one of his videos, most likely "No Limits."

Found some pics at http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/chrisRC/suv.html
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 08:23 PM   #11
TT
Regular User

It wasn't a SUV IMO it was a bad ass offroader, bigger, badder and more expensive than anything else back then the three letters S U and V were still meaningless
Old 09-21-2003, 02:30 AM   #12
noosee
Regular User

FIrst POrsche now Maseratti and look Lamborghini is going to make one also. I will not be surprized if Ferrari is next wilh Enzo based 4WD
noosee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 06:27 AM   #13
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Originally Posted by SL55 AMG
WHY!!!!

I AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: FUK THAT!!!!!!!! that's bull shit first of all lambo always had a new car each year now they changed that and put out the murciaglo(spelled incorrectly) and the gallardo at the same time the first time ever doing 2 models at the same time!!!!!!!!! NOW a SUV ,it's all becasue lambo sold out too audi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK lambo for doing that!!!!!!!!! but with a SUV fuck AUDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sux!!!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 06:36 AM   #14
DR.GONZO
Regular User

ok fuk all of them for doing that!!!!!!!

that's what makes a SPORTS CAR!!!!!!!!! cmo'n let's spread the word to all of the companies!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT!!!!!!!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 08:51 AM   #15
stradale
Regular User

I hate SUVs and it really sucks more and more manufacturers want to build them just because dumb people trying to compensate whatever is wrong with them by driving a big car are willing to pay lots of money for them. I'm not even a Porsche fan, but I pity them for that ridiculous Cayenne. But it would really be an outrage if Lamborghini and Maserati are building SUVs. They are manufacturers of cars for people that choose them for their uniqueness, not because the car fits a fashionable format. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the LM002 is not an SUV. It was built for military use (LM stands for Lamborghini Militaria), but that didn't work. Which wasn't exactly surprising, because I can't think of one army in the world that would think it's a great idea to power a military vehicle by a state-of-the-art Italian V12. So they decided to add some luxury and sell it off to sheiks. This car isn't an SUV because it was meant to be driven offroad, unlike SUVs. And also because most LM002s were used for offroad (100 mph through deserts) drives it doesn't fit the profile of the SUV. But most of all it isn't one because Lamborghini built a unique car because they wanted to build it like this and not build it exactly like other manufacturers to sell it off to an existing group of customers.
stradale is offline   Reply With Quote