Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2004, 01:36 AM   #1
sameerrao
Regular User

Default Houston: Meet up with RC45 - 7/23/04

I met up with Paul (RC45) this evening at a slot car store in Houston. He successfully converted me over to the dark side and I bought my first slot car (Yes TT, I will post the picture ).

I had a nice time talking to some car nuts there. A relief for me -I come across as weird amongst most of my friends who look at my passion for cars and F1 as something really odd..

Later on I took some pictures of our cars together - RC's Z06 and my S4. The shots were taken at night time so please excuse..

Parking lights on ...

Lights off ...

Headlights on ...

check out the 5 point harness and the camera mount.

The sound of his engine is awesome - he has some straightpipes and a custom exhaust. I had my engine up to 6200 rpm but could not hear anything next to his "mouse motor".

RC - sorry for the delay in posting - I was watching the 1994 F1 Decade race after i reached home...

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote