Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2004, 10:35 AM   #11
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by toronto
and have better braking,
power to weight,
top speed,
chick magnet,
better racing history,
and the 360cs is faster then the vette in a straight line and Slalom and is $140,000 more then the vette, who said italians didn't know a thing or two about selling cars that people would buy
wrong - comparable braking
wrong - wrong essentially same weight
wrong - hence same power to weight
wrong - similar top speed
if you need a ferrari to get a chick you're fucked anyway
racing history is debatable - the Challenge cars compete in a single make series - the GT's and GTC's compete against others - these are pure race only cars.. derived from the street car - not vice versa
wrong - the CS is the same specs as the Vette point for point as proven in head to head tests
Italians are known to sucker posers, yuppies and new money into blowing their wad on trendy status symbols..

Face it - the 360 is nothing more thn a status symbol for the starbucks generation
2000 360
Top Speed: 189 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 110 ft
Curb Weight: 3065 lbs
Horsepower: 395 bhp @ 8500 rpm

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Top Speed: 171 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 123 ft
Curb Weight: 3130 lbs
Horsepower: 385 bhp @ 6000 rpm

more hp less, weight means better power to weight, so i don't know how that could be wrong?
13 feet in braking is alot (an enzo does it in 109 ft, so your going to tell em that a vette is as good as braking as an enzo?)
and by better racing history i ment the company, the brand, the reason for ferrari road cars, to support its racing....
and i would love to see you head to head test of the 360cs vs zo6, please post them.