Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2005, 03:07 AM   #1
ikon2003
Regular User

Default $1+ million in BMW 6 Series @ hotel

Long overdue, but here they are: My BMW 6 series pics from this past summer. I was at the Grove Park Inn (a posh hotel) in North Carolina for a weekend, and BMW was having a promotion of their new 6 series. It wasn't a really widely known event, and I just happened to come across it while staying at this hotel by sheer chance. Since the US BMW plant is pretty close (in south carolina), I think they were just trying to show off their new model to some potential customers. Believe me, it was a much bigger deal back then when this car was just being released to the market - now it's just kinda "eh, another six series - nothing special." I still think it's pretty cool how there're so many of them (i counted 15 or 16) which equalls over $1millionUS, and I just happened to stumble across them and have my camera.

As you can see, it's a mix of coupe and convertible, and mostly black and silverish tones. Anyway, I thought they made some decent photograph subjects w/ all them aligned so neatly in the parking lot outside the hotel. Judge for urself tho:

Perhaps the Best photo?:
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote