Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2005, 01:54 PM   #16
jaime_25

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Sorry but I dont get this mobile phone BS. As long as it has a phone book, is of a reasonable weight and size thats all I need............... :roll: Is it just me? I find it silly when people freak over a phone, and buy a new one every month.......
I am with you 110% - in fact I hate the mobile phone.

My needs are even simpler - cheapest phone with the cheapest service.

Simple.

I hate all these fucking stupid ring tones. Put the damn thing on vibrate and put it in your pocket.

The entire friggen room does not need to know you have an incoming call.
yep yep, Im so cheap that I use a prepaid service, I buy a card with minutes on it for when I need to use the phone.....otherwise it just sits there..........if I need to communicate with friends or work its either by MSN or my regular phone...

Well I guess I'm part of this club, same here, a phone is basically made to phone and that's it, all I want is for it to be compact and simple. If it gets stolen or if I break it, then I'll buy the same, instead of spending ridiculous amounts of money to have the latest :roll:
your not alone.. I have a 5 year old phone and :-o I would buy something new just because of its age but all the new ones with shit quality cameras etc are worthless to me, I just want a phone that works with an address book.. nothing more and nothing less