Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
pharzo
Regular User

Default Pimp My Ride UK

So i just watched the pilot of this show....and oh boy

It was horrible...the presenter is some british version of a rapper...westwood, he calls himself. At the beginning of the show i thought he was trying to parody the american series...but as the show progressed, it just became obvious that this guy wanted to be xzibit....i felt embarrased just watching him.

And then the car.....a morris minor!! i mean, what the hell....

i pretty much hate all riced up crap....but how dumb do you have to be to drive a riced up morris minor?? i'd be so embarrased i'd just walk.....

The team in the garage all seemed like they were trying to be "trendy" and "hip" and "cool". basically....the biggest load of crap. i don't especially like the american version of the show...but if it comes on, i'll watch it. It's funny sometimes, and some of the stuff they used to do at least was interesting...now it's the same shit every time.

but yeah.....mtv uk should burn all existing copies of this show and try to make everyone forget they ever did it :roll:

RC45 about the Z06:
It is also a cheaply made, fast to depreciate, badly service hunk of GM crap.
pharzo is offline   Reply With Quote