Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2005, 08:28 AM   #11
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by Darkel
Originally Posted by dingo
Its an essential piece of equipment to have to get the best possible pics, makes a huge difference in certain situations.
God bless Hoya filters

Great trip, how did this happen ? I mean, how did you manage to be the official photographer of this event ? (and get your plane ticket paid - yes, one of those new flying things that can fly all around the world as you told me a few days ago )
The idea was 'born' on F-Chat, and then we moved to a private forum to discuss the details of the trip. It is not an 'official' event, just a bunch of owners agreeing to meet in a certain place.

So I am tagging along to be the photographer as some of the owners had seen my pics and had no problem having me come along and take pics of the trip.

They are not however paying for my plane ticket (not that I would expect them too) or accommodation, that will all be out of my own pocket. The owners are already spending big money trucking the cars out there and on fuel costs, so I am more than willing to pay my own way (since this is a once in a lifetime experience).