Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2005, 12:55 AM   #1
muffinman2002
Regular User

Default 1988 300zx Shiro Edition

Hey guys,

I got this car awhile ago but just haven't got around to posting any pictures or anything. Its a 1988 300zx SS with only 90,000 km on it. It sat in an old couples yard for about 16 years. Only 1000 SS (shiro) editions were exported to the states and reportedly on 75 of these were exported to Canada. This is #72 of the 75 Canadian Shiro's. The differences between the shiros and a regular 300zx turbo are:
1) factory recaro seats
2) viscous lsd rear differential
3) pearl white paint
4) unique european front air damn
5) non-adjustable, very firm shocks and springs

The blue stripes you will see on the picture are not stock and are my least favorite thing about the car. I am planning on getting the car repainted to stock as soon as I get enough money (student right now). Even after sitting for so long everything in the car functions perfect, except for the stock stereo which I was going to replace anyways. The engine is a 3.0L turbo putting out about 205 hp. Thats all I can think of for now, so here are some pictures and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

First of all, the custom shot

muffinman2002 is offline   Reply With Quote