Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Feb 17: Bugatti EB110, Khamsin, Vette, Brabus...

Back in time, last pics from April 2005 and definitely some interesting sightings.

click any preview to see the full 20 high-res pics update

For a start, a couple more pics from my Lambo friend collection.. sorry if I torture you with couple more pics of one of the GTR but the open doors lineup was cute. The old Brabus 600SEL is owned by him too, and I love older Brabus models!

This was for sure the highlight of the Spring/Summer. Even if it was placed like shit, to spot an EB110 is something totally mad. This one caused many discussion on a french forum because it could be the one on which Rinspeed based one of their concept back in the 90s, maybe reconverted to normal specs.. sadly I didn't take enough pics, especially of the interior, for the experts to be sure...
It was somebody attending the Lamborghini Open doors BTW

Not too fond on the bling wheels, but this generation of Vettes was so sexy!

Lotus Seven.. honestly I don't remember where I spotted this one.. probably it was somebody attending some event.. still rare on the road :good:

Pretty rare to see green 996.. if it's a C4S, even better

And lastly, a super Khamsin, something you never see on the road nowaydays!

Enjoy!