Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #11
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by rave426
Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Originally Posted by ae86_16v
Is there a Cliff's Note version?
Yes.......The PS3 will kick ass.

Also please note to everyone that I am in no way a fan boy of Sony as I have owned a Xbox 360 before. So Funk off.

Originally Posted by rave426
My goodness!! You must enjoy writting.

Good Info..........

I already have 2 (60gig) PS3's on reserve............Ebay, here I come!
Naw not me, just some guy on another board. Like I stated at the end of post number 7 I just copied and pasted...which took me still over 20 mins because I was confused about how long of a post I could have so I had to split everything up.

Also another thing where did you preorder your PS3's from? I cant find anywhere near me in FL that accepts preorders yet! Some Gamestops and Ebgames they are only in Tampa and I think Miami.
Yeah, sorry for the delay. I preordered one PS3 at Sam Goody. I live in Louisiana by the way. But the one at Sam Goody was my first preorder and it is a bundle pack, and I only did it because I didnt want to pass it up.

I recently preordered one at F.Y.E. I was number 8 on the list so I should be guaranteed to get one. I dont know anybody else that is reserving them as of now
No problem dude. Also glad we have another person who likes golden eye.

Anyways Sam Goody only takes preorders at stores? No online? Same with FYE rite? I am probably gonna head out to the mall sometime soon need some new kicks and I will check out them stores then. Also the one at FTYE what did they say was included and what is the price? Also what is the price for the one at Sam Goody and whats included in the bundle pack?

BTW I am quite familiar with Shrevport. Have some uncle there and we stop by his place all the time when we go to TX.