Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2006, 02:04 PM   #11
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
So, the fact that I come across as a Liberal to you makes you assume that I live in England, does it?
No - the fact you sometimes posted common "yeah thats right" and "I can identify" style responses to posts made by poms that referenced local discussions... isn't that right ross...

Am I to infer then, that from your self-righteous, right-wing postings that you live in 1930s Germany?
Uhm - considering that nothing I have ever posted comes close to a nationalist bent but rather a freedom from all control and interence angle, only a complete idiot would even contemplate such a foolish notion.

I wasn't aware that my, or anyone's, exact location was that important to you.
It's not just "for me" - but it is common courtesy to allow people to be aware of you current location (country at least) while trying to participate in a community and conduct discussions.

After all, what good would it be if you aksed "Know any good BMW service centers around?" And some one answered - sure, down at the corner of Main and Voortrekker road you'll find a great BMW dealer - it would be of nop use to you if you don't live outside Kuilsrivier would it?

It's also nice to know how great of a mastery of the english language people have so you can conduct decent and appropriate discussions.

So - if you pulled your liberla cone head out of your pompous arese long enouhg to be able to catch a breath of fresh air, you would know and understand that its just fukcing good manners to know your audience.

However, maybe it is, as you love nothing better than putting people in neat little boxes, don't you? Is that all that your brain can digest?
Uhm - again - you uncouth unsocial trilobite - it's good manners and polite to be aware of where your audience is from.

I didn't go to great lengths to point out the origins, laaitle, just that there are alternatives to the iconic Barrett.
You did - its in your original post.

You then went on a pro-American rant by saying that I was knocking your adopted country (funny how you didn't answer my question about your Nationality or place of birth, isn't it?)
There was nothing pro-american about anythign I posted - it was simply a counter point to yet another of you thinly and poorly disguised anti-us rants.

There is nothing secret about my naitonality or country of birth - never has been, and never will be.

You seem to be going to great lengths to hide yours though.

and generally acting like the supercilious person that you are.
Not even worth a reply.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote