Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2006, 06:22 AM   #1
1zippo1
Regular User

Default Autosfeer car test day 28okt2006

Yesterday me and my dad went to another car test day from Autosfeer.
The title of the event was: belines, breaks, monospaces and ludospaces. (I have no idea what ludospaces stands for)

There were 44 cars present. That's a lot but sadly there weren't so many high powered vehicles as with the last couple events.

The cars my dad drove:

Cadillac CTS 3.6: shitty gearbox, black monotome interior
KIA Carnival 2.9 CRDi: good engine, lots of space
Lexus GS300: superb in every way (except we didn't get to drive the more powerfull 450h)

The cars I drove:

Audi Allroad 3.2: good car, but get the normal A6 instead of this useless semi-offroad thing
Cadillac BLS 2.8T: lots of power in a car with FWD and soft suspension = downright dangerous, swing left and right under acceleration and directional changes
Jaguar X-Type 2.2D: Nice car, good engine, swift and relaxing at the same time
Skoda Octavia Combi 2.0TDi RS 170hp: the surprise of the day, good handling, nice feeling interior for the price and superb engine!! Something (2.0TDi) I would certainly consider having in the Audi A3 of the VW Golf.

1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote