Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by Minacious
I don't get what all the new excitement is about. You guys act as if you didn’t already know about this. You are looking at GT4 with better graphics, nothing more. Look at the game footage and you will see this. Like TT said, PD is going to have to do a lot more than just graphics to keep the car-sim gamers happy, especially with more competition on the market.
Exactly - I'd be happy enough if they kept the graphics of the GT4, but having 20 cars at the same time on the track, and AI drivers more difficult to oivertake... GT4 turns boring after the 2 first races
Well, GT4 was only about hotlapping for me, as their were already better AI equipped titles on sale at the time

Enthusia for the PS2 and the ISI engine based PC titles - and even Forza AI was a little wiser than GT4's.

They needed the graphics improvement, even if they had added damage and better AI... GT4 just looks too dated.. hehe
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote